Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Farewell...
TV Program(s) That You Enjoy the Most on Your Childhood EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:18 pm by WhiteLight

» cleaner madcat5
TV Program(s) That You Enjoy the Most on Your Childhood EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:25 pm by Nameless Blue Fairy

» The Celestial Midnight
TV Program(s) That You Enjoy the Most on Your Childhood EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:43 am by Nameless Forest

» Goodbye...
TV Program(s) That You Enjoy the Most on Your Childhood EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:21 pm by Gamma Bear

» That's not what
TV Program(s) That You Enjoy the Most on Your Childhood EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 3:32 am by Nameless Blue Fairy

» Happy Halloween
TV Program(s) That You Enjoy the Most on Your Childhood EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:41 pm by devious_ninja

» News From Around the World!
TV Program(s) That You Enjoy the Most on Your Childhood EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 11:44 am by Gamma Bear

» Fate/Stay Night 57
TV Program(s) That You Enjoy the Most on Your Childhood EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 3:17 pm by Karharot

» http://infinityscanlation.wix.com/the-is#!home/mainPage
TV Program(s) That You Enjoy the Most on Your Childhood EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 7:56 am by Skylar

+2
Dodobu
McKnz
6 posters

TV Program(s) That You Enjoy the Most on Your Childhood

McKnz
    McKnz
    Human

TV Program(s) That You Enjoy the Most on Your Childhood Empty TV Program(s) That You Enjoy the Most on Your Childhood

Post by McKnz Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:24 am

I want to know what kind of TV program(s) that you like to watch on your childhood. Please share your story!

My favorite is Scooby-Doo. I only enjoy Cartoon Network TV program(s) when I was a kid. At that time I don't know about ANIMAX, so basically, anything in Cartoon Network is my favorite. I like Tom & Jerry too. I watched it for at least ten years.. agree
    Dodobu
    Dodobu
    Human

TV Program(s) That You Enjoy the Most on Your Childhood Empty Re: TV Program(s) That You Enjoy the Most on Your Childhood

Post by Dodobu Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:04 pm

TOKUSATSU! I love Koutaro Minami the most!!
    Yee Haa!!! Cool
    Ya-Sha
    Ya-Sha
    Half Human

TV Program(s) That You Enjoy the Most on Your Childhood Empty Re: TV Program(s) That You Enjoy the Most on Your Childhood

Post by Ya-Sha Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:53 pm

Card Captor Sakura and Sailor Moon anime. These two animes introduced me to anime an manga world that I still love until now.. I love you
    Skylar
    Skylar
    Admin

Post by Skylar Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:39 pm

My favorite is Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. love4
    I watched several seasons until the ninja season. And I left it afterward. I'm too old to continue watching that series. And it's a pity that the story never change. agree
    But, still it's my favorite childhood TV series and I watched it for 9 years..
    Dodobu
    Dodobu
    Human

Post by Dodobu Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:24 pm

Skylar wrote:My favorite is Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. love4
    I watched several seasons until the ninja season. And I left it afterward. I'm too old to continue watching that series. And it's a pity that the story never change. agree
    But, still it's my favorite childhood TV series and I watched it for 9 years..

It's one of my favorite too!! When I play some kind of power ranger role play, I always end up become the red ranger What a Face
    El Diablo
    El Diablo
    Human

Post by El Diablo Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:39 pm

my favorite cartoon is tom and jerry.
    i also watch sailor moon too
    Ya-Sha
    Ya-Sha
    Half Human

Post by Ya-Sha Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:35 pm

El Diablo wrote:my favorite cartoon is tom and jerry.
    i also watch sailor moon too

me too! I watched sailor moon almost like everyday!
    Gamma Bear
    Gamma Bear
    Half Human

Post by Gamma Bear Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:37 pm

Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, Dragon Ball Z Kai, and Lupin III.
    I feel very old. lol!
    I also like to watch lots of shows from Discovery Channel. Junkyard Wars, Mythbusters and Extreme Engineering are some of them.
    Dodobu
    Dodobu
    Human

Post by Dodobu Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:36 am

Gamma Bear wrote:Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, Dragon Ball Z Kai, and Lupin III.
    I feel very old. lol!
    I also like to watch lots of shows from Discovery Channel. Junkyard Wars, Mythbusters and Extreme Engineering are some of them.

hehehe another dragon ball lover like me! i remember son goku died and revived many times...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:39 pm