Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Farewell...
Abraham Lincoln - The Vampire Hunter EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:18 pm by WhiteLight

» cleaner madcat5
Abraham Lincoln - The Vampire Hunter EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:25 pm by Nameless Blue Fairy

» The Celestial Midnight
Abraham Lincoln - The Vampire Hunter EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:43 am by Nameless Forest

» Goodbye...
Abraham Lincoln - The Vampire Hunter EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:21 pm by Gamma Bear

» That's not what
Abraham Lincoln - The Vampire Hunter EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 3:32 am by Nameless Blue Fairy

» Happy Halloween
Abraham Lincoln - The Vampire Hunter EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:41 pm by devious_ninja

» News From Around the World!
Abraham Lincoln - The Vampire Hunter EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 11:44 am by Gamma Bear

» Fate/Stay Night 57
Abraham Lincoln - The Vampire Hunter EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 3:17 pm by Karharot

» http://infinityscanlation.wix.com/the-is#!home/mainPage
Abraham Lincoln - The Vampire Hunter EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 7:56 am by Skylar

3 posters

Abraham Lincoln - The Vampire Hunter

El Diablo
    El Diablo
    Human

Abraham Lincoln - The Vampire Hunter Empty Abraham Lincoln - The Vampire Hunter

Post by El Diablo Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:07 am

I watched this movie yesterday. And I think I really want to share it with you guys. The movie itself is a twisted history about Abraham Lincoln, one of the greatest US president.

The biggest event on this movie is about the civil war between the north and the south. And yeah, the enemy is the vampire. I think it's a good fantasy story which combined quite well with the real history. But still, it's really hard to accept that Abe is a vampire hunter with a silver axe. It's quite entertaining.

For those who haven't watched it, maybe you will want to watch it after see this trailer. Actually, I decided to watch it after I see this amazing trailer.

Dodobu
    Dodobu
    Human

Abraham Lincoln - The Vampire Hunter Empty Re: Abraham Lincoln - The Vampire Hunter

Post by Dodobu Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:14 am

I've watched this movie. It's nice and entertaining movie. I'm really shocked when the first time the vampire appeared. When the vampire kill Lincoln's mother. But, I don't really like the visual effect. It's too cartoon style. I wish it could be even more like the real one.
    McKnz
    McKnz
    Human

Abraham Lincoln - The Vampire Hunter Empty Re: Abraham Lincoln - The Vampire Hunter

Post by McKnz Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:15 am

I like this movie. Always good combination between Tim Burton and Timur Bekmambetov.
    The words Lincoln said after the civil war end make me goosebumps...
    If he was still alive, he will be sad with how this world turn to be.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:43 am