Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Farewell...
Latest movie that you watch EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:18 pm by WhiteLight

» cleaner madcat5
Latest movie that you watch EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:25 pm by Nameless Blue Fairy

» The Celestial Midnight
Latest movie that you watch EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:43 am by Nameless Forest

» Goodbye...
Latest movie that you watch EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:21 pm by Gamma Bear

» That's not what
Latest movie that you watch EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 3:32 am by Nameless Blue Fairy

» Happy Halloween
Latest movie that you watch EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:41 pm by devious_ninja

» News From Around the World!
Latest movie that you watch EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 11:44 am by Gamma Bear

» Fate/Stay Night 57
Latest movie that you watch EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 3:17 pm by Karharot

» http://infinityscanlation.wix.com/the-is#!home/mainPage
Latest movie that you watch EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 7:56 am by Skylar

+2
Gamma Bear
McKnz
6 posters

Latest movie that you watch

McKnz
    McKnz
    Human

Latest movie that you watch Empty Latest movie that you watch

Post by McKnz Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:43 pm

What is the latest movie that you watch? And what is it about..?

The latest movie I watched is Batman : Dark Knight Rises. It's the third sequel of Batman trilogy. In this movie, Batman (Christian Bale) has to face new villain Bane (Tom Hardy) and villain turn lover Cat Woman (Anne Hathaway). The movie itself is quite interesting. Batman isn't a superhero who always win against villain. Batman is also a human (just with great gadget) who fight the evil and also has weaknesses. Personally, this movie is my least favorite movie among Batman trilogy. I love the second part the most, mostly because of Heath Ledger stunning act as Joker. This movie is really dark (literally) and entertaining.
    Gamma Bear
    Gamma Bear
    Half Human

Latest movie that you watch Empty Re: Latest movie that you watch

Post by Gamma Bear Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:13 pm

The latest movie that I watched is also Batman: The Dark Knight Rises.

What is it about? Refer to McKnz's post above. ^_^
    Ya-Sha
    Ya-Sha
    Half Human

Post by Ya-Sha Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:03 am

21st Jump Street.
    It's a remake from 1980s 21st Jump Street (Johnny Depp was the main lead that time). This movie tells story about 2 police officers who went undercover as a high school student in order to catch the drugs dealer & supplier. It's quite funny because high school isn't the same anymore as they left it years ago and they have to try hard to adapt with "new" high school life. But, I won't recommend this series for someone below 13 years old. This movie contain too many f*** word, swearing, and several explicit sex scenes.

Spoiler:
    Dodobu
    Dodobu
    Human

Post by Dodobu Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:28 am

I'm rarely watching movie in Cinema. The last movie I watched is Amazing Spiderman, months ago. It's about Peter Parker, a normal (nerd) high school boy who suddenly get super power because he was bitten by a mutant spider.
    Gamma Bear
    Gamma Bear
    Half Human

Post by Gamma Bear Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:37 am

I watched the Amazing Spiderman for free on a bus. Razz
    El Diablo
    El Diablo
    Human

Post by El Diablo Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:53 am

Gamma Bear wrote:I watched the Amazing Spiderman for free on a bus. Razz
    You are so lucky and don't need to spend a money going to cinema.. Razz

THe last movie I watch was Hunger Games. I read he novel and I don't really like the movie. The novel is ten times better.
    Gamma Bear
    Gamma Bear
    Half Human

Post by Gamma Bear Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:18 am

El Diablo wrote:
    Gamma Bear wrote:I watched the Amazing Spiderman for free on a bus. Razz
    You are so lucky and don't need to spend a money going to cinema.. Razz

THe last movie I watch was Hunger Games. I read he novel and I don't really like the movie. The novel is ten times better.

It's quite normal for movie adaptations because it's really hard to squeeze all the details into 1.5-2.5 hrs of screen time. And most, if not all, are just adaptation which uses some of the elements from the books and not meant to be exact replicate of them.

I also watched the Hunger Games for free on a bus last Saturday. HAhaha
    Although I already watched it before in the cinema.
    Skylar
    Skylar
    Admin

Post by Skylar Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:39 am

Latest movie I watched was Iron Sky.
    It's a parody/gag movie. When Nazi lost in World War II, they fled to the Moon. And now in 2012, they are still living with 1940s technology. The story started with 2 astronauts went to the moon, one of them is black. This operation is part of US president campaign. The current president, which physical appearance reminds me with Sarah Palin, want to be re-elected again for the second period. The rest of the story follows the experience of the black astronaut to save the world from Moon Nazi.

This movie isn't really funny for a parody movie, a lot of slapstick humor which I didn't really enjoy it. Not recommended for anyone who is sensitive towards Nazi, US, and race issue.
    El Diablo
    El Diablo
    Human

Post by El Diablo Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:37 pm

Skylar wrote:Latest movie I watched was Iron Sky.
    It's a parody/gag movie. When Nazi lost in World War II, they fled to the Moon. And now in 2012, they are still living with 1940s technology. The story started with 2 astronauts went to the moon, one of them is black. This operation is part of US president campaign. The current president, which physical appearance reminds me with Sarah Palin, want to be re-elected again for the second period. The rest of the story follows the experience of the black astronaut to save the world from Moon Nazi.

This movie isn't really funny for a parody movie, a lot of slapstick humor which I didn't really enjoy it. Not recommended for anyone who is sensitive towards Nazi, US, and race issue.

I've never heard about this movie before. Could it be this movie only showed in several countries?
    Ya-Sha
    Ya-Sha
    Half Human

Post by Ya-Sha Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:51 pm

El Diablo wrote:
    Skylar wrote:Latest movie I watched was Iron Sky.

I've never heard about this movie before. Could it be this movie only showed in several countries?

I've never heard about this movie too. Maybe it's only showed in several countries due to some sensitive issues. Still remember about a movie that insult Muslim? It was showed in US and some upload it on YouTube. And now the movie gained so many protesters around the world. It's really isn't a wise decision to make a movie that contained sensitive issue like that. Aren't all human around the world should appreciate each other no matter the races, religions, and political views? Or at least that what I thought.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content